Say hello to another future publicist…. YES! I’ve changed my degree again and yes I might as well get out of university until 2017, I know, it seems like forever, but try to picture things as I do.
1. When almost all of friends graduate, I’m gonna be studying abroad, living life as an exchange student.
2. I’ll still have time to volunteer in another country, again (I’m hoping is Island or India).
3. I’m as young as them, but I still don’t have to worry about paying my bills (thanks a lot father, I really REALLY appreciate it).
4. I might as well find my dream job before I graduate or start my own small business.
5. And last I did what I wanted, I know people that consider plenty of times changing their degree because they weren’t satisfied or happy but they didn’t have the guts to do it. And I did… two times, because when I’m not happy, I won’t settle.
So, I’m going to be publicist and I’m trying to learn as much as I can to be excellent at what I’m gonna do with my life.
Ciao a tutti!